Friday, December 5, 2014

New Show to come to Winchester's access TV station in January 2015

3.549 all-time page views

PRO SE JOSE'

HE LOOKS LIKE RAYMOND BURR

PRO SE JOSE'

HE'S GAY LIKE RAYMOND BURR

PRO SE JOSE'

AND HE'S ALWAYS IN COURT!!!


Pro se Jose ...coming to P/e/G Access TV around the U.S.A. - January 2015

 





HERE'S A TRUE INCIDENT FROM
CAMBRIDGE DISTRICT COURT


Atty (Mayor McGlynn's cousin): 

                   Are you  Jose Pro Se?

Pro Se Jose:   NO!

McGlynn's Cousin, the alleged Attorney - with veins bulging, face turning red:

"NO!  You are under oath!  Are you Jose Pro Se?"

Pro Se Jose:  NO!  I am Pro Se Jose

Shortly after that back and forth, the Honorable Judge T.G. (God bless him!)  threw the Mayor's cousin OFF OF THE CASE for being conflicted!

Turns out that attorney had threatened to kill me FIVE times in THREE different court houses, IN FRONT OF clerk-magistrates!


When the dust settled in Middlesex Superior Court, the attorney - McGlynn's cousin - joked in front of a witness in another case  (we didn't know her or her case, she was just a random person sitting on the bench in the hallway)

"I can make it Six in Four!"  

(meaning, six death threats in four different courthouses; that's the nonsense one had to put up with fighting the TV3 Medford fight.)

Attorney Alleged McDrunk: Did my client ever threaten you?

Pro Se Jose:  I can't recall, but his attorney did!


Alleged Atty McDrunk: Oh his attorney did? And did you report these threats?

Pro Se Jose: I reported four of them. The fifth was right outside that door (points to doorway) which I did not report then (and turning to the judge says) but I'm reporting it now.

Atty Alleged Teeth-falling-out-to-the-floor alleged McDrunk: Your honor, I've been accused of threats, I am going to ask to bring my own attorney in.

Judge flips out on the Mayor's cousin!  

IT WAS A THING OF BEAUTY!!!!!

Judge T.G.: "YOU KNEW YOU WERE CONFLICTED WHEN YOU TOOK THESE CASES; I'm THROWING YOU OFF THE CASES!"

_________________________________
P.S. NOTE TO WINCAM BOARD OF DIRECTORS

   As I informed Town Hall in my meeting of 12:00 - 12:30 PM today, I have already discussed a possible lawsuit against WinCAM with three separate attorneys.

     Rest assured, Pro Se Jose is just a TV show.
Legal action will be initiated, if appropriate, by a lawyer.


     When an ex-staffer filed an application for a criminal complaint against WinCAM, it was the board of directors that came to Pro Se Jose to find the appropriate criminal defense attorney.

     If WinCAM came to ME to find THEM an attorney, and if I'm the guy talking to a variety of attorneys, well...do the math.
Remember, Raymond Burr was in the American version of GODZILLA, KING OF THE MONSTERS...

and when WinCAM needed an attorney, I turned them on to the Godzilla of Woburn District Court.



The thanks I got for helping to bail them out?

Perpetual and frequent LIES from the dirty lips of David Gauthier, unqualified rookie that isn't fit to shine the shoes of Don Cronin or Steve Gay.


WINCHESTER COMMUNITY ACCESS and ... - WinCAM

www.wincam.org/About_Us/BoD/Minutes/March06.pdf
Mar 15, 2006 - The crash of Don Cronin's computer last month showed us we have a glitch in our back up system. Treasurer Eyden did have a hard copy of the ..


Gay et. al. vs Winchester Community Access and Media et. al
CIVIL DOCKET #MICV2010-04760  



Oh, and just in case anyone thinks that

there aren't  other complaints by other

people filed against Melodie WingCAM,

check this nugget out...if you can find it:


Gay et. al. vs Winchester Community 

Access and Media et. al.

Civil Docket #MICV2010-04760




HERE'S AN OFFICIAL DEATH THREAT

FROM THE LIBRARY OF

SOMERVILLE DISTRICT COURT

SAID IN FRONT OF 

A CLERK MAGISTRATE BY A COUSIN

ATTORNEY OF MIKE MCGLYNN'S!




"My three sons are going to strangle him."



(said to the clerk, then the atty turns to

the victim and says:



"I'm going to beat the s%#t out of you.



I'm going to kill you.




You'd Better Get a Bodyguard




I'm going to do it the Dorchester way...."




That's what life was like attempting to


cablecast access TV in the city of

Medford.



Side note:  What kind of attorney issues

death threats?  A frustrated one who 

kept losing to a pro se!!  HA HA


Please note -  the Mayor's cousin is


hardly "father of the year" throwing his

three sons under the bus.


I was having a nice conversation with

one of those sons.  Good looking man.

We could have had an ...ahem...out of

court settlement but, alas, Attorney

McDrunk threw me out of his office for


having a very nice chat with his attorney

son!  Go figure!   




 File Under: 


Fred MacMurray vs. Atty McDrunk









No comments:

Post a Comment