Friday, December 5, 2014

Thank you Selectmen

3,507 page views @ 2:31 PM
3,533 page views @ 2:58 pm
169 page views 12/4/14
3,304 page views past 30 days
The most popular blog in Winhcester, by far!!!
___________________________________________________________________

The author would like to THANK the Selectmen and the Town Manager for hearing the grievances.

I appreciate the 30 minutes at Town Hall today granted me by town government.

Let us move forward to have a clean access TV station that can be a model in the Commonwealth.

We need an honest Executive Director, we need TERM LIMITS, we need OVERSIGHT, we need TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY.

2015 will be a new dawn in access television in Winchester.   The "TV3 Medford" problems that have infiltrated WinCAM, most notably a Salem resident masquerading as someone who cares about Winchester but who is woefully unqualified and seeks a paycheck he doesn't deserve, will be legally remedied in 2015, you can count on that.


COPYRIGHT (C) 2014 INFORMATION CENTRAL    
 All Rights Reserved

 

Information Central 

Your REAL EYE on Winchester  tm



PERRY MASON RESTS HIS CASE!


 Anthony Gaimari: "What did you say about me?"

Editor: All due respect, Anthony, I said you weren't ready for prime time.

Anthony Gaimari, with a puzzled look on his face, asks me... "What's prime time?"
_____________________________________
Add Soundbite: 


                   "I rest my case."
         
         Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate:

                   "I rest my case."

                   "I rest my case."

                   "I rest my case."

                   "I rest my case."
______________________________

The Tubes, dedicated to Anthony Gaimari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm6HQDKzImQ


GET YOUR WinCLEANER
For Wing-SCAM Week!

ONE CLICK GETS THE WICKED WITCH ON HIS BROOMSTICK AND BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM, QUICKER THAN A BUCKET OF WATER IN THE WIZARD OF OZ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment